04.08.2014 ~ July favorites

21:00



I come back with a new article to show you my July favorites!






I start with face product. I loved this face scrub from Neutrogena for oily skin, it really regulates the sebum of the skin, and you can see an effect on the long term.






I loved mixing these two foundations, the match perfection from rimmel and the precious mineral bb cream made ​​bright fit from etude house. 






For concealer, I used so much this one from rimmel, this is not a very high coverage but it's very illuminating for the under eyes. 






I loved these two blushes from Maybelline and from catrice. 







For the eyes I loved so much things, like these two palette, from Essence, Kiko Cosmetic and Urban Decay. They are essential for me






For the eyes too, I used so much this mascara and this eyeliner from essence, and i love them so much. 






Now for the lips, I loved these two beautiful lipsticks from essence ( Yes i love this brand haha ). Both are very nude color. 





I used soooo much these lips crayon, one red/orange so beautiful from Revlon, I love his mat finish. And a nude peach color from Kiko. 






And finally for the lips, I loved so much this Melted from To faced in "Violet" shade. It's not matched with my hair color but i like it anyway. 






For nail polish I loved this dark red from kiko. 





For the hair, I can't do without this dry shampoo, it's an essential for me. 






And that's all for my July favorites, if you want to see more or if you have any questions, you can ask me in the comments bellow ;)






Instagram : @EstelontheMoon

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires