08.08.2015 ~ ZNU wishlist. Coupon inside!

14:02



Few days ago ZNU contacted me to make a wishlist with their website products. So lets go! 



The first product i love a lot on their website is this cute lace romper, you can find it here, i think rompers are very cool for summer when you don't know what to wear. 




The second product is very similar to the first one, but i love this print, and i love the two pieces outfits too. you can wear them together and separately and I like this! You can find it here.




This third product is a basic for me, you can find it here. A striped shirt dress can save your life when you are late haha.




I love maxi dresses, and i love sunflowers, so i had to put this dress on my wishlist. This dress is perfect for summer! You can find it here




For the end, I love so much kimonos, and this one is very original and pretty, i like the association of blue and orange. You can find it here.


I hope you'll like this wishlist and if you like one of these products,
i have coupon for you guys! 
$50 coupon   CODE: 50off (get $50 off if the subtotal of shopping cart price is greater than $100)
$30 coupon   CODE: 30off (get $30 off if the subtotal of shopping cart price is greater than $60)


You Might Also Like

0 commentaires