15.10.2015 ~ Blazer and lace.

01:15












Hi! Today i'm wearing an outfit a little different. Honestly i took pictures of this look but i could'nt wear it outside, i love it but i'm not quite comfortable with it especially because of the top. I know that this is stupid because i took pictures of that look and everybody can see it, but in photos it doesn't look exactly the same. Anyway, the top is from Wholesalebuying i choose it because i always found this kind of top beautiful on other people and i wanted to know if it can suits on me too, i love it even if i can't wear it outside or just for summer on the beach and i think this is a perfect top for festivals. With this top i'm wearing a blazer from DealSale, my pants is from H&M and my boots from Lamoda. 
I hope you'll enjoy this look :) 


Blazer* ~ Dealsale 
Pants ~ H&M 
Boots ~ Lamoda


You can find the Dealsale app here: 


Jacket number: SV006706_B_M



Instagram : @EstelontheMoon

You Might Also Like

5 commentaires