24.09.2015 ~ Life is too short to wear boring clothes.

17:42











Hi! Today i'm wearing a new fall outfit, with one of my favorite shorts from Romwe, i love so much sequin clothes and this shorts is super cool! My crop sweater is from New Dress, i love it so much, it's from very good quality and it looks like the pictures, i love so much crop sweater and i want new ones. And with that i'm wearing my platform boots from Ebay. 



Sweater* ~ New Dress
Shorts ~ Romwe 
Platform Boots ~ Ebay




Instagram : @EstelontheMoon

You Might Also Like

4 commentaires

  1. Trop cool cette tenue, je suis méga fan du short !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I found you from Lookbook and I really love your style so I just follow you :*
    carlottaloth.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Le short est super fun, j'aime beaucoup ! Et le pull est mignon, j'aime la façon dont tu le portes ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer